Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Things going on today....

I am working on the website for my wonderful tea again today... I feel this process will never end for me. It would help so much if I had a clue as to what I am doing... I bought books, looked over countless websites and I am still very much taken back by all of this. I am wayyyyy to hardheaded to let it stop me from doing this thing tho do the the fact of having no money to pay anyone else to do it for me. During this whole process I have found that I love making blank pages come to life so I am starting school in just three short weeks to truly learn how to do this stuff for real and not just muddle through... Not only will I be a full time student, a mom, running a business and all that comes along with it I will be taking care of myself as well. I am overcoming cancer, getting my seizures under control and getting through some crazy life changes... God has mighty plans that is for sure and I am running with the MAIN MAN and so proud to still be standing! Have a wonderful and very blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Let me help you... You got the product, and I got the skills to help you get you noticed on the web. I use to have a blogger website, but WordPress was better for my personal blog. Contact me at david@safetyincounsel.com. I am going to create you a blog post advertising your tea, but the more I look at your store, I see more things I would recommend changing. I believe you would enjoy setting up a Yahoo! Store. You have pages built in for every category, and each product has it's own page to review your item before your customer puts it in the shopping cart. It is a powerful tool and it is easy to use. I highly recommend checking Yahoo out. David

    ReplyDelete